Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Accidentally deleted enchantments » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Accidentally deleted enchantments
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Accidentally deleted enchantments Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you have deleted an enchantment by accident, you may get it back under some conditions*. In order to get the enchantment back, you have to PM ME with the following info:
- server
- your id
- parameters of the enchantment
- IMPORTANT! to which slot/location it was assigned

This includes all enchantment, even those deleted long ago!

*Conditions:
1) The slot must be empty.
2) The enchanment must have been attached to an item at least once.
3) The item with the deleted enchantment cannot have a new enchantment attached (we keep the data of assigned enchantments but if you assign a new one, the old one is overwritten).

09-30-2015 11:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, but Konrad dont want pms Wink

10-01-2015 18:29 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A small correction - please PM me instead of Konrad.

10-02-2015 08:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Accidentally deleted enchantments

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH