Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Problems creating auctions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Problems creating auctions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Angel13

Registration Date: 10-03-2015

Problems creating auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Angel13

Problem description:
When I go to "CREATE AN AUCTION" not all the items in my armoury appear in the list even if I scroll down. Is there a limit or something I do not know about?
10-05-2015 16:38 Angel13 is offline Search for Posts by Angel13 Add Angel13 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item requirements

You can put on auction:

* any items with prefix and/or suffix with quality level minimum +3
* any gun with quality level minimum +3
* any item without prefix and suffix with quality level minimum +6 (good)

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-05-2015 18:04 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Angel13

Registration Date: 10-03-2015

Thread Starter Thread Started by Angel13
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you!
10-05-2015 23:05 Angel13 is offline Search for Posts by Angel13 Add Angel13 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Problems creating auctions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH