Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Arcana specific talismen » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arcana specific talismen
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Arcana specific talismen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Each 'act 1' arcana have it's special talisman.

But silent hunter is poorly thought out, people do not use this talisman because of the arcana effect but because of it's crit damage multiplier. I don't blame them for that, it's incredibly powerful. But i just think that the reason to use a arcana specific talisman should be it's synergy with the arcana it's supposed to be supporting. Not it's SECONDARY effect. Cultist already have one talisman to increase his crit damage multiplier, why do he need two? (I'm thinking lack of imagination).

few suggestions:
1 - You cannot activate talisman unless you use the corresponding arcana
2 - redesign silent hunter, remove that silly chance to attack again if you miss(it's completely useless). Give silent hunter -% to opponent dodge chance, no item/enchant/evo/arcana have this effect, here's the chance to give cultist something unique

10-21-2015 08:29 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Arcana specific talismen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH