Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Server maintenance 11/12/2015 for servers: r2uk, r9pl, r10pl, r11pl » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Server maintenance 11/12/2015 for servers: r2uk, r9pl, r10pl, r11pl
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Server maintenance 11/12/2015 for servers: r2uk, r9pl, r10pl, r11pl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

On 12 November 2015 , between the hours of 7:45 to 8:45 (London time)
TTO is planned for the following servers : r2uk, r9pl, r10pl, r11pl.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It is likely that the servers will be available earlier depending on progress in the server room.

All information related to the planned technical break will be published on this topic.

thank you for your patience.
SM

Thank You.
11-10-2015 22:28 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by SushiMaker
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

the maintenance is finally over.
Thank you for your patience.

All unfinished actions with the (-) timer should be automatically finished by 11:01

Again thank You and have a good game!
SM

Thank You.
11-12-2015 10:29 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Server maintenance 11/12/2015 for servers: r2uk, r9pl, r10pl, r11pl

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH