Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Najja is slain on the battlefield ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Najja is slain on the battlefield ! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [S.S]

Najja is slain on the battlefield ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's time to say goodbye Smile

That was nice years with all of you.
First at all i want to say Thanks for TwoSwords, best player imo on Necro, maybe not with drops (still you are god droper noob :d) but as a person and best helper in QTD clan. Of course i am not complain for rest but 2s was always there when some1 need him or not Tongue
Next i want to say Thanks for all players from QTD ( Inugami Thanks to you for create sush great clan !) for all succesfull expos and koths, clan arenas and much more, and all badges which i get thanks to you Wink
Also i want to say Thanks to lot of ppl outside the clan who help me in any possible way. Thanks for loans and gear on expos, WAR- yes we had a little one as i remember with WJS( few words for you too) Wink
Thanks to you WJS and other clans, because we had possible to won gold coins on clan arena( not always as you know ;p). You have lot of great fighters with tons of great gear, stats and possibilty to be better Wink

Also there is lot of things which i want share with you but i have black hole in my head now Wink heh

Reason of my leaving is simple, devs add epics and our poor server died totally, now we have runes which we will be complet 10000 years on lvl 4 and still we do not pass half of 2nd map( look at "hard" moria), and now I want focus on myself in real life. Thats all Smile

If I don't wrote your nick it's because I don't want to missing some1. All of you was cool on his own way ;D

I wish all of you many nice drops, succesfull koths with best enchantments and runes which you need to complet best talismans. Maybe for 10 years i log in and see how things gooing on Big Grin hehe

Cheers and of course sorry for my poor english Tongue

nick: Najja
id: 3819
11-16-2015 19:51 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My Friend, I should be first...

it' hard to say but I'll miss You.. a lot Tongue Your late answers, Your missing in expo, koths etc ;P just kidding.

I just wanna sa THANK YOU! to met You, to play with You and to others things with You Smile (no! no what You think Tongue )

And of course everything best in real life! The rest I tell You on private Smile

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
11-16-2015 20:00 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Najja, Najja, Najja MAJJABig Grin

Noob as hell haha xD

Was a pleasure to play with you... too bad that you leave :/ Who will help me if i back to QTD with Chronos? Tongue

Best wishes from Aune and me, enjoy your real life (we all know that BW is time-eater game).

Wish we will meet again one day.

Aune and Nest

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
11-16-2015 20:23 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
aivo

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Sad to hear that, but everyone will do this later or earlier. It was pleasure to play with You in the same clan as long. And as always i worry about You, too much RL life... Too much.... GL Mate!

11-16-2015 20:34 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

Goodbye buddy.
I wish you the best of luck in everything you do.
You will be missed.
Smile

IGN - Sevendustx
11-17-2015 03:15 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Clan: [S.S]

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mocny

Thx for nice words buddy's Smile After 1 day without BW I must admit that is much much betterSmile I am not frustrating another fail quest with over 250 luck most at all :p Of course I missing all of you and I wonder how things going onSmile
So if you will be have a minute you can paste here some cool drop, enchants, badges etc. I check this topic from time to time and will be enjoyed your happiness :p

nick: Najja
id: 3819
11-17-2015 15:55 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Najja is slain on the battlefield !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH