Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Favor of the Lord of Darkness » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favor of the Lord of Darkness
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Favor of the Lord of Darkness Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you level up, you'll get more base Favor of the Lord of Darkness points so you'll be able to get better enchantments more quickly.

What exactly does this mean? from the text I thought that base FLD points increased with level of the player. But it seems that it does not, i get 105 FLD base from slums, same as other player lower level than me

11-25-2015 11:47 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It seems to be different for different locations. I haven't kept careful track, but I've got base FLD for levels 114, 115, and 122.

Slums - constant at 105
Horace - constant at 140
Small Gate - constant at 235
Forge - constant at 270
Market - went from 350 to 365 between 114 and 115, no change since
Hospital - 295, 325, 370
Fuel Depot - 330, 345, 390
Citadel - 365, 395, 440

11-26-2015 12:50 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Favor of the Lord of Darkness

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH