Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » bug hit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page bug hit
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
xpa

images/avatars/avatar-466.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: BOS

bug hit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: White Lady (78526)

Problem description: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=854c199aae

DAMAGE
12× 627 - 747 Legendary Perfect Flame thrower (+5)

so after you watch the link and see below the throne hall damage,you know what is the problem. So how the hell that happened?? I lost the fight cuz instead of 12 hits i did just 8, where the other 4 gone?

for to be fair this need to be changed for a win on my side.

regards

12-17-2015 23:07 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
xpa

Thread Starter Thread Started by xpa
RE: bug hit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just to add the ambush i did against cez again and;

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=61f0eb32d2

all normal,except without any changes made,you can see I got the 12 hits back and more 34 rep and 39 perc, how???? Also another skills have a little different values, again how???

12-17-2015 23:44 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You were probably in a different set, there is hardly any way that the game bugs on something like this ...

You have 30+ perception difference between those two reports, which means different set. And you probably just didn't notice.
12-18-2015 07:29 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
xpa

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope mate, 3 ambushes done before arena with the same set up and after arena another ambush with all the same, only difference on arena used disposable. Also isn't just perc the only stat different, about the perc, you can see it's 39 points difference ( need to add the -4 from disposable) you know any piece of gear with 39 perc?!? Cuz I don't have any, also 32 rep difference between the 2 reports, from where?!?? To have less 4 attacks it's like somehow I got ride off my deadly Cape off speed, but the cape have 25 rep and no perc.

Why I say it's a bug.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by xpa: 12-18-2015 08:33.

12-18-2015 08:09 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
xpa

None of devs reply at this?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by xpa: 12-18-2015 19:18.

12-18-2015 19:17 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

My msg in game if some1 else wonders what happened there:
quote:
Addressee: White Lady
Message title: Re: [CLAN] wtf hell happened here
Send date: 2015-12-18 19:25:36
Ur skirt, it requires 72str. And cape 69str.
I guess item requirements are checked after using disposable and before evolutions. So in fact u had 72 (base) - 4 (disp) = 68str for requirement check. U was unable to use both skirt and cape.

Just dont use disp or get more str Big Grin

12-18-2015 19:28 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
xpa

quote:
Originally posted by Gumis1
My msg in game if some1 else wonders what happened there:
quote:
Addressee: White Lady
Message title: Re: [CLAN] wtf hell happened here
Send date: 2015-12-18 19:25:36
Ur skirt, it requires 72str. And cape 69str.
I guess item requirements are checked after using disposable and before evolutions. So in fact u had 72 (base) - 4 (disp) = 68str for requirement check. U was unable to use both skirt and cape.

Just dont use disp or get more str Big Grin

well this can answer:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0832f20191

grimoire means -5 in all stats, so i should have just 8 hits per round,so how i have my 12 hits?!?

12-18-2015 20:19 xpa is offline Search for Posts by xpa Add xpa to your Buddy List
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

Konrad admitted on polish forum that there indeed was a bug. He fixed it this morning.

12-18-2015 20:30 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

This was indeed a bug, we are terribly sorry and if it is any consolation, it has been fixed.

12-21-2015 07:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » bug hit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH