Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld what evo should i go for next » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page what evo should i go for next 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

what evo should i go for next Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So I currently have the following evo's

Carapace level 2
Claws/Fangs/Quills level 1
Venom glands level 4
Hardened tendons level 4
Additional cavity level 4
Daemon blood level 4
Absorption level 4
Harmonious development level 2
Memory of the ancestors level 2

I'm not sure which to get next though, without getting level 4's of the rune evo's they dont give me much help and a few like wings/sixthsense are useless to me right now, and i'm not sure if its worth continuing with memory of the ancestors as it's alot of points for only 1%.

any advice on what to get next? I have 3 evolution levels spare right now

here's what i use right now most often

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=95292b1ee8

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pissedoffhyperion: 12-18-2015 07:30.

12-18-2015 07:15 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld what evo should i go for next

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH