Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Second map expos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Second map expos 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Speaktomuch

Registration Date: 12-02-2015

Second map expos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I find it hard to badge things for the second map so I though if you could collect let's say "keys" to gain access to the second map

The max could be 4 or more depends on what people want just so that you can do higher mobs if you badge a lower one

Like I have yig badge but only yig so if we could do 4 normal expos and rack up "keys" so that we may do rune runs for 3-4 days in a row for mobs we haven't badged ?

Let me know what you think

Numbers can be lowered if people think it's too high
02-22-2016 05:49 Speaktomuch is offline Search for Posts by Speaktomuch Add Speaktomuch to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Second map expos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH