Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Titanium Amulet of Levitation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Titanium Amulet of Levitation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
elfen lied

Registration Date: 06-16-2012

Legendary Perfect Titanium Amulet of Levitation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Titanium Amulet of Levitation
Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +11, STRENGTH +19, CHARISMA +11, AGILITY +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 43 (5Cool , APPEARANCE: 25 (33), INTELLIGENCE: 20 (26), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 60 000 Lgo

An idea of how much worth it could be, nowadays ?

03-04-2016 00:03 elfen lied is offline Search for Posts by elfen lied Add elfen lied to your Buddy List
elfen lied

Registration Date: 06-16-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by elfen lied
RE: Legendary Perfect Titanium Amulet of Levitation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by elfen lied
Legendary Perfect Titanium Amulet of Levitation
Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +11, STRENGTH +19, CHARISMA +11, AGILITY +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 43 (5Cool , APPEARANCE: 25 (33), INTELLIGENCE: 20 (26), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 60 000 Lgo

An idea of how much worth it could be, nowadays ?

03-04-2016 00:04 elfen lied is offline Search for Posts by elfen lied Add elfen lied to your Buddy List
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

About 2kk or so maybe?? I could be way off... Really dont know what kind of pop people have right now,..

IGN - Sevendustx
03-04-2016 04:51 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my amu goes for 5kk, Inu's Neckerchief (better in my opinion) for 4kk.. Ur's still 5kk

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
03-06-2016 12:33 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
owling

images/avatars/avatar-1062.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [WJS]

4kk it's, i think.

03-08-2016 21:00 owling is offline Search for Posts by owling Add owling to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Titanium Amulet of Levitation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH