Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Auction win, or not? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auction win, or not? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CyAdora

images/avatars/avatar-1065.jpg

Registration Date: 12-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LGN

Auction win, or not? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 33229

Problem description: I had the high bid at the close on the Legendary Perfect Deadly Headband of Precognition (+1) with: 2 / 3 / 2 / 2 / 11

The crown was next to the item when and after it closed. I received no emails about being overbid or winning.
Can I please get the bidding history on this item?

Thank you very much,

CyAdora

04-02-2016 13:26 CyAdora is offline Search for Posts by CyAdora Add CyAdora to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of CyAdora: cyadorable
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could you report the auction?

04-04-2016 07:08 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
CyAdora

Thread Starter Thread Started by CyAdora
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Reported, thank you.

04-04-2016 23:47 CyAdora is offline Search for Posts by CyAdora Add CyAdora to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of CyAdora: cyadorable
Szeszej
Administrator

According to the logs, your last bid of 0,0,0,1,11 was made at Fri Apr 1 22:12:20 BST 2016 and then you were outbid by another player at Fri Apr 1 22:12:51 BST 2016 with a bid of 2,3,2,2,11

04-05-2016 06:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
CyAdora

2,3,2,2,11 was the last bid that I placed. Also the crown was next to the item before and after the end of the auction.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CyAdora: 04-05-2016 23:51.

04-05-2016 23:50 CyAdora is offline Search for Posts by CyAdora Add CyAdora to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of CyAdora: cyadorable
Szeszej
Administrator

I'll ask Konrad to investigate Smile

EDIT:

Konrad says that this is very likely a mistake on your part - if the auction went any different, we would see it in the logs. However, if you notice the problem happening again, please let us know.

04-06-2016 07:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
CyAdora

Thank you very much kind Ser for your time, knowledge and quick replies.
My your enemies blade chip and break,
CyAdora

04-07-2016 00:18 CyAdora is offline Search for Posts by CyAdora Add CyAdora to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of CyAdora: cyadorable
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Auction win, or not?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH