Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Temporary Bonuses? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Temporary Bonuses?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UniversalRecipient

Registration Date: 04-05-2016

Temporary Bonuses? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just ambushed somebody who used two temporary bonuses: Antiquarian Level 1 and Ninja Level 1. I haven't seen these bonuses in the game. I searched the wiki and the Board for "Antiquarian" and "Ninja" but got no hits.

Where can I find these bonuses in Underworld?

Thanks for your assistance.
04-10-2016 16:00 UniversalRecipient is offline Search for Posts by UniversalRecipient Add UniversalRecipient to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

RE: Temporary Bonuses? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check New Arena > Rewards - Silver.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=newarena&cat=4&t=silver

They are purchased with silver coins won in the 1v1 and 3v3 arenas.

04-10-2016 19:40 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Temporary Bonuses?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH