Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » arena 3v3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page arena 3v3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

arena 3v3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

arenas already ended but still same teams with same stats are shown on 3v3 arenas. so i cant start new 3v3

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

04-21-2016 21:33 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same thing here. It shows me that i already started with no arcana and 0 people in.

UW: terjohnny
04-22-2016 04:49 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Konrad has been notified

04-22-2016 06:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria

only thing that changed now is what terjohnny wrote. it restarted to empty teams but 3v3 still running for all who started it before yesterday.

04-22-2016 07:56 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

All teams should be removed by now. Please confirm.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

04-22-2016 08:05 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria

true, all ok now, thx Smile

04-22-2016 08:25 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » arena 3v3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH