Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Safari can`t open the page » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Safari can`t open the page 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Safari can`t open the page Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: terjohnny

Problem description: i keep getting the message safari can`t open the page several times a day. Happens on all my Apple devices (mac, iphone, ipad) on different networks (different wireless network or 4g). It doesn`t seem to happen on my PC where I use firefox but it`s really annoying because it don`t want to change the browser that I use just for a single website.
Can you please investigate?
Print screen attached

terjohnny has attached this image (reduced version):
Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 09.01.53.png

04-23-2016 07:06 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by terjohnny
RE: Safari can`t open the page Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Correction, chrome for iphone gives the same error. Seems the the problem is on Apple devices
04-24-2016 09:27 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been experiencing this for at least several months, and what I've found is that it only happens when clicking a button to submit a form (e.g. starting an ambush or joining an expo) but not when clicking a simple link. I've also found that clicking the "back" button in the browser will bring the form back ready to submit again.

04-24-2016 13:22 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed with bowmore...the submit button for different actions seems to be the trigger
04-24-2016 16:00 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

As far as I see from your logs, it occurs when server tries to redirect you after processing POST data you sent. But there aren't any sing of errors in server logs.
Have you tried cleaning up your browser? Do you use some kind of proxy?

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

04-26-2016 10:02 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

cleared on every device and still the same problem. don`t have any proxy
04-26-2016 11:55 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

And it also happens a lot at login
04-26-2016 17:04 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Safari can`t open the page

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH