Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Wrong item in auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wrong item in auction 2 Votes - Average Rating: 3.502 Votes - Average Rating: 3.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
davej22

Registration Date: 02-22-2009

Wrong item in auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Auction items ( 1 / 10 )
Item Minimum price Bidding possible Start time
End Actions
Perfect Deadly Kilt of the Shepherd (+5) 75000 V / V / V / V / V hint 2016-05-11 20:35:43
2016-05-14 03:00:00 -

Was put up by accident, what do I do to revert the auction and get my item bk
05-12-2016 13:17 davej22 is offline Search for Posts by davej22 Add davej22 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Report the auction when finished and make a post in bugs and problems I guess as its a problem. I have heard of accidentally sold items to be reset.

05-12-2016 22:42 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Wrong item in auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH