Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General A way to say "Thanks" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A way to say "Thanks" 4 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UniversalRecipient

Registration Date: 04-05-2016

A way to say "Thanks" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A clan on Underworld finally showed pity and admitted me. They've stuck me in a corner and occasionally throw me a bone. I like this clan.

There's a guy in the clan who takes very good care of me. Whenever he runs an expedition for low-level players, he always sends a personal invitation to me. When I ran my first expeditions, he joined as a good samaritan to insure that I received all of the experience.

I wish Blood Wars provided a way to thank other players. You know, like a gift shop, where we could use PoP or stones to send a virtual gift to somebody.

I'd like to send him...

A beer

or

A shot of liquor
(Hmmm, maybe he drinks straight out of the bottle...)

or

A babe in armor

or

A babe without armor [What? You don't like Rubens?]
(Hmmm, maybe he'd prefer a dude in armor...)

or

just a simple thumbs up counter on his profile page.

Thank you for considering my idea, Blood Wars administrators.
06-05-2016 04:50 UniversalRecipient is offline Search for Posts by UniversalRecipient Add UniversalRecipient to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: A way to say "Thanks" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gifting would leave to cheating

simple pm saying thanks would do

@Mods shut down this bot please

for posting sexualy provocative pictures on the board (the thumbs up pic)

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-08-2016 08:13 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wish there was a way to say fuck off.

Ah. Would you look at that. I found one.
06-08-2016 10:17 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General A way to say "Thanks"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH