Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Blood Wars motto » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blood Wars motto 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UniversalRecipient

Registration Date: 04-05-2016

Blood Wars motto Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would like to suggest that we adopt the motto "I've Got Stones" for Blood Wars.

Think of the marketing potential--it could appear on the coffee cups and hoodies sold in the BWTeam Shop. (Just for my curiosity, have any gangbangers purchased a Blood Wars hoodie?)

Of course, the naysayers on these forums will immediately vote "thumbs down" to this post given that stones only apply to Underworld. Come on, folks, everyone knows Necropolis is a waste.

Yes, even female players could wear an "I've Got Stones" t-shirt because most women have their husband's or boyfriend's stones in a jar on a shelf in the living room anyway, right?
06-11-2016 16:13 UniversalRecipient is offline Search for Posts by UniversalRecipient Add UniversalRecipient to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Blood Wars motto Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

your been here is a waste..this forum treats posters such as yourself similer to kicking over a rock and finding a slug....with a mixture of disgust and anger

the phrase kill it with fire comes to mind much more frequently with every post you make.

have a good sunday !!!

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-12-2016 08:39 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Blood Wars motto

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH