Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » 1. Enchantments » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1. Enchantments 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

1. Enchantments Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Negative parameters will no longer decrease the value of an enchantment when you first get it. Thanks to this, you'll be able to get FLD points much quicker.

You'll be able to UPGRADE ENCHANTMENTS!!!
  • You'll be able to max out each parameter, e.g. Strength +5, Agility +10.
  • Parameters will have to be upgraded one by one starting with the cheapest one.
  • The cost is calculated based on the TOTAL price of the parameters.
  • For example:
    Upgrading Strength +5 is cheap.
    Upgrading Strength +5 when the second enchantment is Agility +10 is more expensive but still reasonably cheap.
    Upgrading Strength +5 when the second enchantment is Additional attacks +1 is very expensive but allows you to upgrade an already great enchantment.
  • Upgrading will NOT reset your FLD points.

07-14-2016 07:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One thing issing here is in "what" you will have to pay.

I think I have seen some screenshots from PL forums, and I understand we will be using PoH to pay ?

Can you please confirm that ? And an estimated range of price levels ?
07-15-2016 13:14 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, the current idea is that you'll be paying PoH. The prices vary depending on the enchantment, can't give you any price ranges at the moment.

07-18-2016 06:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Yes, the current idea is that you'll be paying PoH. The prices vary depending on the enchantment, can't give you any price ranges at the moment.

So the people from Z3+ will be the KING of the game... unfair for other players, taking in consideration that you can't start a war in your own clan for Z3 Big Grin

Evo points will give more balance, but depends on price this can be too expensive

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 07-22-2016 18:41.

07-22-2016 18:38 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

So the people from Z3+ will be the KING of the game... unfair for other players, taking in consideration that you can't start a war in your own clan for Z3 Big Grin

Evo points will give more balance, but depends on price this can be too expensive

You are joking right?

I'm in a Z3 with a level 8 Hospital. This generates 8 poh / hour or 192 poh every day.

You can get 30k+poh from a good Hospital run. Which you can do from any zone. Even a slums can get you 3k if you solo it.

I've currently got HONOUR PTS 2 672 914. Only a TINY % of that is due to me being in Z3.
07-22-2016 23:17 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
Zdygr

Registration Date: 11-07-2010

Cost in PoH seems like an odd choice. Players who are already strong have tons of PoH and will benefit more making the gap only wider.
I think upgrades should cost FLD points instead.

07-23-2016 05:37 Zdygr is offline Search for Posts by Zdygr Add Zdygr to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

quote:
Originally posted by MYRKUL

You are joking right?
I'm in a Z3 with a level 8 Hospital. This generates 8 poh / hour or 192 poh every day.

Compared to Z4 player:
Z4 player = 8 (or 16) attacks = ~30 poh/attack * ~ 6 successful = 180 poh
Z3 player = 8 (or 16) attacks = ~30 poh/attack * ~ 6 successful + 180 poh = double poh

So Z3 will have double advantage

And about current POH, it must be reset, or changed to LGO, ex. 1 lgo for every 5 poh

07-23-2016 10:54 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
quote:
Originally posted by MYRKUL

You are joking right?

Compared to Z4 player:
Z4 player = 8 (or 16) attacks = ~30 poh/attack * ~ 6 successful = 180 poh
Z3 player = 8 (or 16) attacks = ~30 poh/attack * ~ 6 successful + 180 poh = double poh

So Z3 will have double advantage

And about current POH, it must be reset, or changed to LGO, ex. 1 lgo for every 5 poh

But again, you are conveniently ignoring the fact that BY FAR the biggest POH gain comes from running KOTH's, not by attacking other players. And you don't need a Z3 for that.

HONOUR PTS 2 688 824. So since my post last night i've gained 16k poh. Just assisted in 1 KOTH to get that. Kind of puts your 180 poh for 8 attacks argument in the shade.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by MYRKUL: 07-23-2016 13:57.

07-23-2016 13:51 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Agreed with Myrkul. 1 300 000 POH in Z4 . Haven't been in Z3 for ages
07-23-2016 18:17 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist

The number of FLD you will need to be able to upgrade anything meaningful will make you forget whatever trivial number of poh you need

07-23-2016 21:42 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Darkthunder

Registration Date: 07-16-2009

Great!
07-29-2016 09:51 Darkthunder is offline Search for Posts by Darkthunder Add Darkthunder to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » 1. Enchantments

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH