Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » 3. Change of race » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3. Change of race 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.605 Votes - Average Rating: 8.605 Votes - Average Rating: 8.605 Votes - Average Rating: 8.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

3. Change of race Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We've been listening to both sides of the argument.
At the moment we are leaning towards allowing race changes. At the beginning BW didn't have so many features and wasn't designed as a game with years of gameplay, so we didn't consider it then, but now we think is the right time to allow this.

This feature should look as folows:
- 1 free change of race
- each subsequent change will cost you 180 days of premium
- you can only change your race once every 180 days
- in order to change your race to the Cursed One, you'll have to unlock it through game progression (you can't become the Cursed One at lvl 1)

07-15-2016 06:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Zdygr

Registration Date: 11-07-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This one I don't like :-( I suppose it makes sense though, but I think the option should be more restrictive - only 1 change of race per year (instead of 180 days).

Or better yet remove the choice of a target race: each time you try it you are offered a random race different from yours (other than Cursed One), and you have a choice to change or stay, but regardless of your choice the next attempt is possible in 180 days only. If you've already declined some races they shouldn't be offered again - so if you want a specific race you are guaranteed to get it in 1 year (1.5 for Cursed Ones).

07-22-2016 20:18 Zdygr is offline Search for Posts by Zdygr Add Zdygr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » 3. Change of race

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH