Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Want to buy Concentration, Youth, Levitation, Solar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Want to buy Concentration, Youth, Levitation, Solar
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Levija

Registration Date: 11-19-2008
Clan: BLP

Want to buy Concentration, Youth, Levitation, Solar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking for the folowing items :

Full Astral Set
Full Diamond Set

Primary need :

Ring or Ammy of concentration
Rings of Levitation and Youth
Solar set

Will pay well for these.

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Levija: 04-14-2009 17:32.

01-29-2009 10:32 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has to be light of Assasin?

Flexible of Assasin any use? + crit +2 agility more each level it raises aprox Smile im not looking for only LS or like that so if youre interested what wuld be your offer?
01-29-2009 17:08 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Levija

Thread Starter Thread Started by Levija
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Zer
Has to be light of Assasin?

Flexible of Assasin any use? + crit +2 agility more each level it raises aprox Smile im not looking for only LS or like that so if youre interested what wuld be your offer?

Has to be Light yes Smile
01-29-2009 20:55 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Levija

RE: Want to buy Light Cape of Assassin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Levija
Ok, I'm really pissed off.

Someone put a Light cape of assassin for me on market, I had bid a nice 4 LS on it, I waited until quite late. But this morning, after I logged off, I had an exam for my MBA, and some a** hat overbid me with a crappy 5 BS.

Now I lost the auction and I'm really pissed off.

So I need another one.

Light cape of assassin.

Leave your price.
01-30-2009 19:48 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Levija

Not needed anymore
02-01-2009 19:19 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Levija

up and updated needs.
04-06-2009 21:36 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Levija

up
04-08-2009 14:13 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Shamanistic shorts are in auction, cheap as hell.

04-08-2009 14:17 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Levija

Updated my needs.

Now very actively looking for rings/amulets of :

Youth, Levitation, Concentration

And also a solar set if someone has.

Even better if they are female versions of the items (neckerchiefs prefered).
04-10-2009 08:37 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Levija

up
04-10-2009 22:31 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

RE: Want to buy Concentration, Youth, Levitation, Solar, Friendly xxx of Valour/Emperor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Levija
Looking for the folowing items :

Full Astral Set

You buy this? And how much?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
04-10-2009 22:34 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Levija

Not really sure about prices, checking closed auctions, i'd say about 2 ls each part
04-10-2009 22:40 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Levija

bump
04-11-2009 15:06 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Levija

bump
04-12-2009 22:01 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Levija

bumpie
04-13-2009 18:33 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Levija

Bumpie, and updated, got my friendly dagger of valour Tongue
04-14-2009 17:32 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Want to buy Concentration, Youth, Levitation, Solar

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH