Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Item not bought, money taken. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Item not bought, money taken.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Geela

Registration Date: 09-15-2016

Item not bought, money taken. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 48760
Realm: Necropolis

Problem description: I tried to buy an item from shop, but someone bought it first, the game took my money but did not give me either the item or the money back. It was about 60k-72k gold I think?

I would remember the item I tried to buy but, it took a whole day waiting for approval and I didn't write it down. If you can find out what I tried to buy, I just want the money back. ty
09-16-2016 22:40 Geela is offline Search for Posts by Geela Add Geela to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for reporting.

After checking code I think that this is not possible - either item is bought or whole transaction is rolled back.

But I can also check database query log to be 100% sure.
Can you give me more accurate date/time when it happened?

Also, there was transaction close to what you described:
2016-09-15 22:25:41 :: townshop: Recovered items Perfect Malicious Mask of the Gladiator for 72 000 Lgo.
Could it be a mistake?

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

09-19-2016 11:20 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Geela

Registration Date: 09-15-2016

Thread Starter Thread Started by Geela
Thumb Up! It could be my mouse, which is sticking, sorry u.u Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do have the item, and I just saw the same error again, I guess I really need a new mouse n.n

You can delete the thread now
09-20-2016 22:17 Geela is offline Search for Posts by Geela Add Geela to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Item not bought, money taken.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH