Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Stay Black Knight or switch tattoo? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stay Black Knight or switch tattoo?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Stay Black Knight or switch tattoo? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really like my Black Knight, but it's only really good in King of the Hill.

I WAS working on 1H melee equipment, intending to switch into a high agility Berkerker build to fill a useful niche for my Clan.

Aaaaaand I've just picked up some decent HP Enchantments, reinforcing my tanking ways.

What do I do?

Keep working on 1H melee, switch when done?

Or auction off all those merge pieces and bits of armour I was working on, then just keep the faith alive?

EDIT: Is an Aura of the Beast build viable, now Beast's Hide has been buffed? That's something new since I started down this path.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by theheraldofogc: 01-16-2017 19:28.

01-16-2017 19:08 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Stay Black Knight or switch tattoo?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH