Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Premium SMS no longer available » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Premium SMS no longer available 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.333 Votes - Average Rating: 4.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Premium SMS no longer available Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone,

Due to the changes in the way Premium SMS payments are handled on the British market, you will no longer be able to pay using text messages starting with 1 February 2017.

We'll try our best to make the service available again before the end of February.

We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
BWTeam

01-30-2017 11:14 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: Premium SMS no longer available Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any update on this, SMS is the only way some of us can pay

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 02-28-2017 07:26.

02-28-2017 07:24 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're testing a new solution, it should be back soonish

02-28-2017 21:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You would have had 2x premium codes from this account so far, are you going bankrupt anytime soon, a company with no revenue doesn't stay open long

03-05-2017 11:24 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
You would have had 2x premium codes from this account so far, are you going bankrupt anytime soon, a company with no revenue doesn't stay open long

I get what you're saying, but the UK servers aren't making squat in the grand scheme of things...

03-05-2017 17:33 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Oh, I think they're making enough Smile We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience, we're doing everything we can to restore the option.

03-06-2017 07:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Giz us a promo code szeszej could do with some premium and I'm banned from PayPal for human trafficking

03-09-2017 17:43 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Szeszej
Administrator

We need a person currently residing in the UK for testing the new system. If anyone is willing to help us, please PM me for more details.

03-10-2017 09:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Any update yet?

03-13-2017 22:01 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Szeszej
Administrator

Soon Smile we're testing

03-14-2017 06:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Premium SMS will most likely be gone, but we'll implement a different way in which you can pay with your phone.

03-14-2017 09:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Premium SMS no longer available

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH