Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Liverpool/Manchester » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Liverpool/Manchester
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beatrice
unregistered
Liverpool/Manchester Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well being nosy and just looking through and because i'm pooor everyone seems to be like a million miles away haha.... and not yet have i seen one for either liverpool or manchester coz i'm like slap bang in the middle of them

is there anyone. who i don't already know already Big Grin like the herald/lloydy/agresiel

play this game round here!!

coz i wouldn't mind doing a meet someone round here Big Grin

big up the souse land Big Grin

whoop love B xx
01-29-2009 19:21
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm from smack bang in the middle between Manc and the Pool. Not living there now though.
01-29-2009 21:10 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

loooooooogie thats no goood... where abouts are you now? .... i want people that are round and about either one and who ever fancy's coming for a drink sometime when i am rich and i'll even buy them a drink Big Grin

haha

lol love B xx
01-29-2009 21:44
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Well bea, you know me too Smile and banksy

'Spose we could just have a meet with the people we know Tongue

But come on........there HAS to be more scouse or manc players than this!

10-25-2009 14:22 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I'm in Hull. I could make it via train... depending on the train it'd take 45 mins, 2 hours or six

Your imperfection.
10-25-2009 15:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

haha well gaz lol it will be just a trip to the pub as normal with us lot Big Grin haha i wanna see more people that play with game around here hahaha Big Grin

gaz you gunna come with us to ireland when we go? Big Grin

@raxis hahahaha 3 very different time scales there :S how the flip did you work that out :S haha

xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

10-25-2009 15:27 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Looking at the timetables last time when I went to Stoke on Trent, I had to go through manchester... I had to be there at a certain time though so I got the two hour one... stupid because the distance isn't that far

Your imperfection.
10-25-2009 15:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

when is ireland happening?

10-27-2009 03:01 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
when is ireland happening?

Uh, think you're looking for this thread? Dublin

10-27-2009 04:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

i go to uni in manchester
08-07-2010 01:35 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

I am from the pool and still live there.
when you say smack bang in the middle has to be Warrington or St Helens way.
Iam from Knotty Ash with the jam butty mines and the diddymen.
01-24-2011 11:00 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Liverpool/Manchester

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH