Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Blood Points » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blood Points
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deflaura

Registration Date: 12-24-2016
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: MOZIONE

Blood Points Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi

I am to add numbers and names in this thread, for exemplifying.

At the tab Training, this is on the notice: Maximum level of parameters: 25, for the given level; in this case a level 21.

For I know I have the advantage of increasing my arcanas by preference, freely, odds allow to suppose: I have an advange.

Well I am to ask if it does stack, or it does not stack, on the maximun level, that I increase my arcanas for up to 25 to the respect of the trained stats and! preferencial arcanas.

Because I am to read that the maximun level is for the distribution of the points of progress; and my preferncial arcana management, sets free from the infobox notice. Isn't it?

In example: reputation is a preferencial arcana to me. My reputation is 19; If I sum up 14 of reputation, from my free management, I go with reputation 33, exceeding by 8 from 25. I would not be wasting 8 points of blood, or am I wasting them?

See you!

01-30-2017 15:56 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The maximum level is for training only. You can increase them as you wish in other ways.

01-31-2017 14:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
deflaura

Registration Date: 12-24-2016
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: MOZIONE

Thread Starter Thread Started by deflaura
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Szeszej,

Yeah, also by the disposable items I gathered up later.

Thank youvery much for the clarification.

See you.

01-31-2017 15:22 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Blood Points

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH