Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New clan Building?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New clan Building?? 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Speaktomuch

Registration Date: 12-02-2015

New clan Building?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I ask if people would be interested in having a new building ??

Because many are going inactive now and some are taking others Z4/3 with them and it's annoying waiting for it back or to siege....

I was thinking we could get a clan building that allows clan Leader/Deputy only to trade z4/3 only between those who are in them if they are inactive and cannot accept the trade ??

Just a quick thought

I like the idea and not just because I thought of it it's been pestering me a while now about the length of taking back a square that's gone inactive

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Speaktomuch: 03-09-2017 22:49.

03-09-2017 22:45 Speaktomuch is offline Search for Posts by Speaktomuch Add Speaktomuch to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Surely you just kick them from clan then do a takeover siege?!
Really not that hard or complicated, and really doesnt take very long either... Dont know what advantage having a clan building would add.

03-24-2017 11:02 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

some of those inactives could have items in the ca the clan needs
or required to keep ca active

so it could be helpful its just not a major issue for most clans

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-24-2017 12:14 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New clan Building??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH