Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Missing rune from expo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Missing rune from expo
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Missing rune from expo dooz 03-14-2017 13:03
 RE: Missing rune from expo Szeszej 03-14-2017 13:04
 RE: Missing rune from expo dooz 03-14-2017 13:08

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Missing rune from expo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i had 9 level 1 intelligence runes before doing expo, and was rewarded a life and a intelligence rune. But to my surprise i still have only 9 intelligence runes.

/EDIT

Realm: R1-uk
ID: 6874

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-14-2017 13:07.

03-14-2017 13:03 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Specify your realm!! also your ID would be very useful

03-14-2017 13:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by dooz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just merged a level 2 intelligence rune, now i have 6 level 1

03-14-2017 13:08 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Missing rune from expo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH