Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Junk managing tool » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Junk managing tool 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Thumb Up! Junk managing tool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi guys,

I currently have like more than 2500 items in armoury (too lazy to browse through it and sell). I presume I am not the only one to accumulate junk endlessly and I was thinking of an idea how to sort it out.

Would you be in favour of implementing a tool allowing to junk all the items you got from quests? I. E. you start a Caravan, and once you see there are no valuable items in the loot, you press one magical button and voila, all the items you looted are instantly junked.

The other idea is to implement a tool allowing you to instantly junk all the items in your armoury without prefix and suffix.

Awaiting your feedback
Thanks

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
03-29-2017 13:42 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Junk managing tool

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH