Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » zone 1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page zone 1 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

zone 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so as blodsugre owns it will the 2 top of the game players try work out an agreement to swap squares or will we see a proper all out war to get it what do yes all think

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
01-30-2009 09:18 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BOS can never be defeated, in their current state.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 01-30-2009 09:36.

01-30-2009 09:36 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I remember people said the same about EOD Wink

01-30-2009 09:49 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
blackcat
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by blackcat

but surley people would hasve no problem joining db in the top 100 that are not part of vault 13 and bos to help them in a siege for that square

01-30-2009 11:29 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Just gotta wait n see I guess Wink

01-30-2009 11:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
blackcat
Triple Ace

it will be good because i am nearly sure that cez wont be wanting to be staying in zone 2 for to long with the poh availabe in z1

01-30-2009 11:37 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

First of all someone has to build the cathedral, then the square will produce poh.
And Cesarz is already lvl80 (or very very close).

01-30-2009 14:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

so is whatyoursaying is he is not going to bother going totrygetto zone 1

01-30-2009 15:10 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Explanation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am geting so many messages/questions concerning zone 1.

1) New task ?
there is no task in zone 1 at all.
2) New buildings
ZONE 1
CHURCH
Even a vampire may be given a blessing after hours of constant prayers.
BUILD
Costs: 10 000 000 Lgo, 10 000 litres of blood, 12 000 000 people
Requirements: GRAVEYARD: 1
Building time: 10 day(s)
Effect: LUCK +10, +120 honour points / h

3) many other questions. - no answer now.

4) Zone 1 in BoS - propably will stay in that clan Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Blodsugare: 01-30-2009 15:33.

01-30-2009 15:30 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by blackcat
it will be good because i am nearly sure that cez wont be wanting to be staying in zone 2 for to long with the poh availabe in z1

I asked him and he said that with the amount of resources needed that he would need for any real benefits there is no point and he does not want to go to Zone 1. Yet...

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
01-30-2009 16:06 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

the last time bos and db had war DB got smashed to bits. and now BoS has gotten twice powerful with the new act arcana and some more legendary diablozzzzz...
and look through the first page of the rank list. which clan has the most allies in that page and also the ranking and what weapon they use. then u should get ur answer easily.

01-30-2009 23:07 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
blackcat
Triple Ace

quite true now that you put it like that minshres but its only going to make bos stronger when blod builds that

01-31-2009 10:17 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

RE: Explanation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Blodsugare
2) New buildings
ZONE 1
CHURCH
Even a vampire may be given a blessing after hours of constant prayers.
BUILD
Costs: 10 000 000 Lgo, 10 000 litres of blood, 12 000 000 people
Requirements: GRAVEYARD: 1
Building time: 10 day(s)
Effect: LUCK +10, +120 honour points / h

I'm still crying from reading this. Tongue
That luck, and those poh, mmmm so tasty...... but 12,000,000 people!!! I mean come on, the Lgo is gonna take long enough to bank, but the people!! Censored.

Dude, good luck building that square from scratch - I don't envy you. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-31-2009 11:49 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

RE: Explanation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please try to avoid saying bad words, even if you censor then with *'s.

And nice going Blod, I hope .DB. will put up a great fight later when they'll become interested in it Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-31-2009 12:19 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
blackcat
Triple Ace

and hopefully they do become interested in it it would be great for the server

01-31-2009 14:41 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Clan: A.S

interested only in view of 2 clans well one in particular and i mean BoS as they will only be the beneficient in long shot.

Dejavu anyone?? EoD
That was the most powerfull but aswell the most hatred clan on server with their reputation as pure as the power, brutal and careless only for strongest.

You can crucified me for what i sayin now.

02-01-2009 01:21 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
I remember people said the same about EOD Wink

Like I said Kleks, history has a habit of repeating itself, especially if people do the exact same as before Wink

02-01-2009 01:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

You think we act like EoD?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-01-2009 02:35 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
Dejavu anyone?? EoD
That was the most powerfull but aswell the most hatred clan on server with their reputation as pure as the power, brutal and careless only for strongest.

I remember those days. But they are far behind, after all this server is the most peaceful it'll ever be, war shall ignite anew in search of the Holy Cathedral of Z1.... the Bloodwars Grail.

Mortis I find that you don't behave like EoD, however there is still the power craze.... Blod made certain of that statement when he said it would remain in BoS.... however I found BoS quite a nice, not power crazy clan as yet.... only time will tell.

All we can say is the clan who own s the Cathedral will rank fast, can you handle the power Tongue

Your imperfection.
02-01-2009 03:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

BoS reminds me of EoD ...

02-01-2009 03:56 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Not necessarily act, but you are in the same position and the majority of BOS members were in EOD/COI at some stage.

Plus, even if you did, its not an insult Wink

I say bring back the glory days of DB VS EOD when you had a new square every week Wink

02-01-2009 04:23 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
minshres
Viking

did eod ever lose in siege? and who where the member in EOD?

02-01-2009 08:27 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
diablo

Hand me the nail and hammer and I'll gladly begin with the crucifiction.
Power hungry? When was the last time we started overtaking siege on someone?! C'mon, tell me.
Just because we are currently #1 in ranking doesn't mean we are doing what we want/could.
Hespera, how do we remind you of EoD?
Raxis, the thing with Zone1 square is that Blodsugare OBVIOUSLY spent A LOT of resources to build the square. A few of us were helpinf as much as we could. So why would he say 'ok, I'll give you the square if you want.' Would you do that? If you want I'll tell you how much he spent...

02-01-2009 09:15 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

how much? jus jking. but u would let us borrow it right?

02-01-2009 10:23 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
blackcat
Triple Ace

i dont remember eod but by the sounds of it they mite have been a match for bos and maybe we could have a huge war god that would be brill ha was zoubarouin leader of that clan by any chance

02-01-2009 10:48 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
diablo

Zauborin was the leader of EoD, yes. It was the biggest clan that ruled Underworls untill a war broke out. BoS was 3rd that time and we called EoD for help which was offered by Zauborin. 3 clans participated in the war and I remember coming to work late, not sleeping enough just to win the war. In the beginning we were slaughtered daily. Than Blodsugare, Vlade, Freeko and Anubis came over and with their help we started winnig. EoD was disbaned. DB started the war on BoS and BoS and EoD made a deal... It is a shame that Zauborin left, he was a great player.

BoS is more towards building up squares than taking them from someone else. Mortis has a great collection of items that make it easier to reach high levels of buildings and with a little help from everyone in the clan the building is a piece of cake. Plus we help others as well. How many surgery lvl8 have you build? Cause we did a lot. And we will help, if you ask us. Many people think that being on the top of ranking means we have to be bullies or too proud to help. WE ARE NOT. You never asked for help, thats why you never received any.

Minshres: About 15 milion lgo, all the blood from Nndungu, Blodsugare and me, same with people.
Even thou we represent opposing forces we dont hate each other, so people who helped us will not have hard time to finish the last zone2 task.

02-01-2009 11:25 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

holy cow thats what he spent in upgrading z 1 square well i wouldnt want in other hans either so ha Smile Big Grin

02-01-2009 11:34 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

WOW. nice amount of lgo spent. hahaha... and why is everyone saying bos is like EoD? was Eod so cruel?

02-01-2009 12:39 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Kleks
Forum Ace

Even before war DB vs EoD+BoS
EoD was considered square hungry clan.
If some square was in their favour the were taking it without remorse.
But as all major powers on any game, if you gather enough power and spread enough fear, players will simply ignoring you, that was partially the case of EoD, with sieges almost noone joins in most cases.

I really hope that BoS will be different, that the urge of being nr 1 clan will not suppress the fact that this is not polish server and game play here is very different Smile
From what i see here if someone is war hungry and mean enough (EoD for most of the time) server just say "Go F*** yourself and die alone"

I'm not advertising but take a quick look on BC.
Despite the fact that clan is in top 5 for most of the time, more than half of my members don't have 200 points and except few permanent members (mainly as suport with building construvtions and sieges + expeditions aid) i used to delegate 300 pointers to other clans making space for lowbies. We don't have wars although squares are problematic for us me manage to keep it in balance somehow.
But back to the topic.

At general poit of vew situation repeats itself (at clans point of vew i mean), members actually changed a bit but with swapping accounts with other players those who were respected in few examples came to be from OK to really nasty ones that can after all bust the hard worked out reputation of entire clan.

02-01-2009 13:54 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
WOW. nice amount of lgo spent. hahaha... and why is everyone saying bos is like EoD? was Eod so cruel?
Is BoS cruel?!

Belfegor, the whole underworld appreciate what you are doing and in my opinion you are a new Gendibal Smile Thats why no clan should threaten you with sieges etc. I do attack you once a day (or twice) but you know that in case you need help you can count on me. You never asked so I would assume you know what you're doing and you're fine without my help.

Honestly guys, tell me whats wrong with BoS apart from being the top clan in ranking and I'll provide all the info that you want/need to convince you otherwise.

02-01-2009 14:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

bos is cruel :<
u lot keep on farming me.. hahaha.. lol. jk.

but seriously i never meant or said Bos is cruel. Diablo, Nndungu, Vlade and even blod oh lets not forget anubis either.. they all have helped me with people, blood, expos and lots of other things. and of course like diablo said if u need help all u got to do is ask Wink
but then again u lot could pwn any one with ur fire power like u lot did to caprio's square... so u know we have our prejudice view and u have urs.

02-01-2009 14:38 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Since ive started playing the game, ive never heard anyone saying bad things about BoS before this!!

I always thought they were one of the kooler clans in the game, not because they have a load of points (although its pretty awe inspiring to see that much points), but because they have a working system, there fair and just and ive never heard anyone able to say a bad thing about them.

Apart from people who are complaining about being kicked out or shouted at for joining the wrong siege or sumthing, but thats what the rules are for and unlike a lot of clans, if u break them, your gone!! .. Kinda makes sense!! lol Pleased

If i was in Blods situation, just like any of you, i would want to stay in BoS as they would protect me and help me. And with their only being 1 zone 1 square, thats the most tactically sound move to make!!

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-01-2009 14:40 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

Diablo i'm not against your attacks as it's unavoidable at some point.
Also there is basicly no relations betwean BoS/V13 and BC apart of conversations ingame ad that is because an agreement made some time ago betwean me and Mortis.
It was about no interruptions in each other buisness, like NAP but slightly different Smile

If I or my members will need help that only you would provide, then you can be sure that i'll ask for it but at this moment we are more or less self sustainable clan.

And about your question what's wrong with BoS.

People always will admire the strongest and fear of them even in games and BoS focused so much power that in other clans point of view it's better to have you as "friend" than enemy. You read my previous posts and you know what i mean that to much power for long time cause clan to be lonely with his might, depending on being mercenaries for further developement.

Now let us take closer veiw and mercenaries in a long run.
Your guys/gals are invited to defend someones square or to a poh siege.
For mercenary is a good opportunity to gain poh but consider those 2 clans who siege is pending.
Attacking clan can call off siege or stop joining (good thing for defenders)
Often visits of mercenaries to such clan will result less and less sieges as they will simply fear of loosing putting dominant clan like BoS less favorable on server and clan that was defender will be encourage to hostile actions against others.
Result will be in time the very same one for first clan.
Ultimately mercenaries of dominant clan in time will be having even less opportunities to get PoH. Simple thinking here.

And i think making V13 as your academy was forced upon BoS as a result not only having no space for zone 3 players but such situation with mercenaries.

In the end like with EoD situation smaller clans will just consider dominant clan made with mercs as a brutal one (and i mean clan not all members within it).
Changing the game play for BoS from square hunters wil only streatch their path heavyly.

I don't know if you follow my thinking as i intend to but like in real life all major military-economic empires after their grateness are ment to fall and even this is only a game those prnciples are very much true even here.
This is scenario for anything that focus the strongest around and i hope BoS will find a balance to sustain their position on server without making other clans suffer in shade of their mighty force.

But hey Smile it's only my point of view as always and of course i can be even the only one on server who thinks like that.

02-01-2009 15:04 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
diablo

Thankyou for your honesty and good will to show me what you think. I will cnsider all your points and together with Mortis we will try o make BoS last as long as possible and aspowerful (not dominant) as we can Wink

02-01-2009 17:41 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

Diablo don't get the wrong impression from me.
I'm in a rare situation having a clan that is actually in very neutral position to the rest of the server, as i can afford having opinions entirely my own not to be carefull not to stepping on ally toe.

I strongly suggest taking my words as a spectator point of veiw not because i got some kind of "but" to BoS, it's only my experience and what i see on server, nothing more and nothing less.

02-01-2009 18:17 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

You remind me of EoD in that you are #1, pretty much untouchable right now and some of the members plays with such an air of arrogance that to me is reminiscent of EoD. I have also heard in recent months some complaints from members of the Bos/V13 clans that stronger players look out for themselves and don't treat the younger vamps that nicely. Maybe that situation has been fixed.

It has been quite some time since Bos specifically has tried to take a square from anyone in my clan but BoS members have been asked many many time for help in the past and those people either decided not to respond at all or did reply with an no, because it was your right arm of a clan that was doing the sieging. Usually you guys just ignore messages. The only time Someone from BoS has come over was to try and use us to get poh. Not to start/help with expo, not to defend a square, but just to see if we had a siege they could jump in on a reap the rewards before running back home. You aren't asked for help, because you've never given it. People remember this stuff.

There are people from EoD in Bos. Changing the name of a clan doesn't change what they have represented in the past.

Also it's fun to hate you.

02-01-2009 18:36 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
Also it's fun to hate you.

lol, like the way u say it hahaha..

02-01-2009 19:31 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Interesting to see how we in BoS are perceived in the eyes of other vampires. Basically I'm shocked to learn that we are a clan that consist of power-crazed, arrogant and selfish individuals Crying

02-01-2009 20:55 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

has any one els noticed the ovseer of zone 1 is Lord of Darkness who is a 1 pointer? (so if they ever bring in to effect overseer i am so deleating my char and knicking Lord of Darkness square strate away XD)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 02-01-2009 21:00.

02-01-2009 20:59 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007

Is very interested to hear so much tings HOW BAD WE ARE in BoS.
Zone 1 is not so good at all.
Building of church is impossible for that moment for any of players on UK server. Wish to see someone that have more than 2.000.000 ppl.

What is greate in zone 1.
Eaasy quest that costs 25000 logo daily.
Difficult quests that costs 10000 logo each ??

And please tell - how many squares were taken by me form other clans ??
02-01-2009 21:33 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » zone 1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH