Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Hitting a beast in any kind of combat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hitting a beast in any kind of combat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deflaura

Registration Date: 12-24-2016
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: MOZIONE

Hitting a beast in any kind of combat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am using a Legendary Good Egg/Shuriken of Long Range (+1), that attacks 8 times per round, with a damage of 8× 66 - 69 net, and an actuals levels-5-for-the-weapon tattooed, that completely casually to this case does favorize the kind of weapon. I play both with the clan or alone.

Why does the weapon hits 0 HP or 1 HP or a sudden 36 HP hit one time in all an ambush, or hits no to a beast in a hideout, in any kind of combat?

04-17-2017 13:13 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moving to Game System. Some reports would be very helpful.

04-18-2017 08:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
deflaura

Thread Starter Thread Started by deflaura
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Szeszej!

Thank you very much for the soon answer.

This is that I can close the idea exposed by the following enunciate: if I take, in example, the description of the weapon, or, the message I read that introduces to me the weapon, or how the weapon is going to evolve in-game, well, this is that its language is differring, or, does not play, or reproduce its function, in the game; but instead, that it does play the weapon, and so I approached to you.

See you, and thanks.

04-18-2017 16:15 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

If you showed us some ambush reports where the weapon does strange damage, it'd be very helpful Smile . Maybe then we can tell why this the damage is strange.

04-19-2017 07:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
deflaura

Hi Szeszej!

I am btinging an example of a battle: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e823410a6e

04-24-2017 13:27 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
deflaura

This is not that I have not critical strikes by adquiring a legendary I have not a critical strike.

04-24-2017 16:02 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Hitting a beast in any kind of combat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH