Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » FLD changes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FLD changes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

FLD changes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't quite understand how to make use of the changes yet, but I do like the sounds of what these changes can do Smile

(Please feel free to explain it to me!)

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-14-2017 21:23 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do a Koth,

Earn 10% EXTRA FLD that can be put towards ANY area.

You feel a sudden influx of magic. Paranoia gets a demon horn with the following qualities: damage of all weapons +2 for every 4 levels. Favour of the Lord of Darkness points gained: 250. Free FLD pts. gained: 25.

This is great if you take an enchant and revert your points to zero and at a later date want to change the enchant in that area but dont want to start from 0 again.

You can also block gaining FLD in a certain location and gain double the bonus FLD (for example on the enchant above I would have earned 50).

Makes farming the easier ones more efficient as you can add extra FLD to a harder location and spend less time potentially failing for +20BP

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-15-2017 18:29 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » FLD changes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH