Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Changing Login Name » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Changing Login Name
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Patrick UK

Registration Date: 07-04-2017
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Changing Login Name Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I change my login name for http://www.bloodwars.net/ (not for this forum) ?

Initially, I chose the same login name as my intented character name then used a different character name, so my login name is now meaningless.

If possible, I would like to change my BW game login name to the same login name I use for this forum.
07-06-2017 14:12 Patrick UK is offline Search for Posts by Patrick UK Add Patrick UK to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately this is not possible Frown But on the other hand no one (apart from you) can see your login

07-10-2017 09:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Patrick UK

Registration Date: 07-04-2017
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Thread Starter Thread Started by Patrick UK
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay. Thanks for informing me.
07-10-2017 12:37 Patrick UK is offline Search for Posts by Patrick UK Add Patrick UK to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Changing Login Name

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH