Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » A cases of tattooing and one another in the name of a character » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A cases of tattooing and one another in the name of a character
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deflaura

Registration Date: 12-24-2016
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: MOZIONE

A cases of tattooing and one another in the name of a character Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On the character LOVE, and clicking it, I clicked Greed lvl 1, of the Tattoo: The Collector, in a split of my mind, were I resolved The Collector Tattoo, is for HOLA character. And not by a choose, to LOVE, which I solved, may that very quickly, that its tattoo is Demon Lord. Identification of the respective characters, also skipped to my sight, at the time I clicked Greed lvl 1 is to HOLA.

HOLA has not still a tattoo, but LOVE sticks with The Collector.

I want is to undo Greed lvl 1 from the character LOVE. For reseting my tattooes means that I am able to coose a new path and I haven't, nor happened -On: Reset tattos; but I splitted, like technically.

On T.Q.Q.J: Identfying a character at Bloodwars is differently rich (I have have the experience of playing the recent virtual games, ie. at Facebook, like Sorority Life, Mobsters II, the vendetta, ...) in the variety of languages letters, wide, you, as player, can choose and manage to name -a character. For the available, known options either: with letters, periods, and spaces -and a limit, OK; I tried to name, that it is yes an ID to me: T.Q.Q.J., because in spanish it was a highly frequent graffiti I use to walk on by and see, that in spanish means: Te quiero que jode, hecho a siglas or wrote in acronyms, yes, and correctly: T.Q.Q.J.

Clearly! I am dilucidating when wrting, or in this moment, that the manner the case names, clear!, it factorizes by the period , extents of the wariables: letters, periods, and spaces, and yes of cour, a limit, OK-, ...that by the factorizing factor, we can write a name, of a character in the form os acronyms.

I want is to ask if Bloodwars may complete my name T.Q.Q.J by T.Q.Q.J.
The graffiti cases equal.Uses periods.

In a response of you,

Laura.

08-27-2017 20:55 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » A cases of tattooing and one another in the name of a character

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH