Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Hitting value » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hitting value
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deflaura

Registration Date: 12-24-2016
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: MOZIONE

Hitting value Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Ahhlletteaahh

Problem description: I have it not that I hit 1 with a weapon, but to a monster. Is it a case?

Clearly, I do differentiated, apart and before -even of reaching the level 20, but alone-, that some ranged weapons have special effects on monsters. And, apart and along to these also, a ranged weapon is my preferred weapon at the Underworld; it is, I chose them.
The weapon may be hitting with a value of "ai" to a monster, but labelling, the weapon, a minimal value of "aj"; "aj": the minimal value, and ai<aj.

I also receive a result of an ambush, or expedition, with hitting lines of 0 or: ID is not hit by me.
The subject is for a ranged weapon. The ranged weapon has no effects on monsters yet. Does it conflicts a ranged weapon with monsters the hitting??

09-22-2017 14:16 deflaura is offline Homepage of deflaura Search for Posts by deflaura Add deflaura to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can you type this in your native language so that we can then google translate it we may be able to help

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-22-2017 18:46 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Hitting value

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH