Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Solo Wendigos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Solo Wendigos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Solo Wendigos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey just wondering if anyone knows how much agility you need to dodge wendigo on your own?

I tried yesterday with 850 agility and 118 luck and I died. Someone suggested 950 so I made some upgrades and changes to arcana and tried again with 952 agility and 18 luck and died quicker than yesterday.

So what is the sweet spot because I'm rather confused!!!

10-09-2017 16:04 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You must have 45 more luck than wendigo for 99% for dodge

10-18-2017 17:16 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Solo Wendigos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH