Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Farewell » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Farewell 5 Votes - Average Rating: 9.805 Votes - Average Rating: 9.805 Votes - Average Rating: 9.805 Votes - Average Rating: 9.805 Votes - Average Rating: 9.80
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Farewell Clemenza 11-04-2017 19:27
 RE: Farewell Ba_al 11-05-2017 11:49
 RE: Farewell Szeszej 11-05-2017 13:07
 RE: Farewell franz 11-06-2017 09:48
 RE: Farewell Mortis 11-17-2017 17:09

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Farewell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello vamps,

The time has come for me to say goodbye. The reason is that I recently became mommy and my baby is taking all my time, he doesn't want to share me any longer Big Grin

There is a long list of players I could mention here that made this game special, some already left, some still play, but the one that has been there since the beginning of Clemenza is my bro MYRKUL, so please BoS members take care of him in my absence.

To the rest of players in and out of BoS: thanks a lot for your support, advice, help, fun, competition, company and everything you gave me.

It is really hard to do the last click to delete.

Take care in real life.

Goodbye!!

11-04-2017 19:27 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: Farewell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good bye clemmpuki

and congratz on the great news !!

best of luck in the future and maybee some day you wil return !

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-05-2017 11:49 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good bye and good luck Smile I hope you return some day Smile

11-05-2017 13:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry to see you go, Clem, but congratulations and all the best for the future!

11-06-2017 09:48 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

"...and yet another ancient saw the final dawn leaving behind unforgettable memories as her dust was spread by the morning autumn breeze.."

Farewell my dear, it's been a ride spanning over millennia...
... greet diablo and see you on the other side one day.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-17-2017 17:09 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Farewell

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH