Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Tried to change race » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tried to change race
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Tried to change race Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 90525

Problem description: last night I bought 180 days of premium to change race. After 4 attempts of entering my password only to be logged out of the game each time I tried, I gave up and went to bed. I had no premium before I bought the 180.

I've just tried again and I'm a bit stunned it's already cost me a day of premium. I only have 179 days now but it's less than 24 hours since I bought it. Now you're asking me to spend more money to change race.

Could I get refunded so I can try again with the full 180 days that I only wanted to spend on changing race. I don't have any more money for a week and it's a bit of a joke for a game you love to essentially say "buy some more, try again".

11-11-2017 11:20 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If its a case that as soon as the premium was bought one day was already spent to enact premium on the account(meaning only 179 available to "spend"), I agree that's a bit shitty. There should be a short buffer period where you can choose to spend premium or enact it.
Just my two cents Wink

11-11-2017 18:09 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I agree, I intended to be without premium til my next payday so I would have liked to not have it automatically applied to my account

11-11-2017 23:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Sorry to hear that, I'll see what we can do

11-13-2017 07:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I've sent you a PM Smile

11-14-2017 10:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Tried to change race

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH