Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Whats with my HP?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Whats with my HP??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Whats with my HP?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 23440

Problem description:

Was testing my talisman setup for Life and Death and I cant understand my hp in the expo...

https://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid...&key=f1fec971f7

In throne room I have 4698 hp, (1718+2980 from enchants)
I also have lvl 4 Absorption (+1500 hp)
I have 23 Breath of Death with Lvl 2 Life and Death. This should mean hp+92%.

In expo I got 7641 hp. But I cant understand that result...
Without BoD or L&D I get 6198 hp.
https://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid...&key=2533b2bb8b

This means the hp+92% only gave me +1443 hp.

Even if my base hp doesnt include any other hp bonus I should at least get 1580 (1718×92%).

I was expecting ~11900 hp (6198+92%). Can you please fix this, or at least explain if I'm going wrong with the math?

Thanks

Edit: Ok, I forgot to account for 150 hp from runes... so the math for +1443 hp works if my base hp is taken as 1568...
This still seems strange if my hp in throne room is 4698 though (I would consider that "base hp" at least)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 11-13-2017 13:40.

11-13-2017 10:45 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Demandred
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really appreciate all the replies!!! -_-

I might have solved my math issue, but a confirmation is appropriate in my opinion.
I also think the bonus is basically worthless, and I still feel like "base hp" needs to be viewable somewhere, otherwise its misleading to refer to it.

11-26-2017 15:39 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. You might have other life-increase-by-percent effect which will be summed with effect from BoD.
2. life-increase-by-percent effects does not work with life-increase-by-X effects, which mean your 1500 HP from evo are not getting boosted.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

11-27-2017 11:27 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Demandred

Thanks for the reply.

I already figured out why I wasnt getting the math to work out (as stated in my "edit" note, I forgot about hp from runes).

I may sound a bit sour, but I still think its pretty misleading to say "base hp+X%" but have nowhere to view what base hp is... (unless you remove runes and enchants!!!).
I also cant find anywhere in the tutorial that mentions what "base hp" is or how the hp+ mechanics work.

Suppose the Life and Death talisman might be usefull in expo if you had no other hp bonuses, but I feel like it barely has any affect.

11-27-2017 16:10 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Whats with my HP??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH