Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Will we ever be able to buy Runes or Evolution Points with Treasure Points? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Will we ever be able to buy Runes or Evolution Points with Treasure Points? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Will we ever be able to buy Runes or Evolution Points with Treasure Points? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As in title Smile

Will we ever be able to buy Runes or Evolution Points with Treasure Points?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-21-2017 11:46 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Will we ever be able to buy Runes or Evolution Points with Treasure Points? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bump

this would be nice to see Smile
any thoughts Szesebleh

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-22-2018 09:21 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a random level 1 Rune would be nice! Smile

01-23-2018 15:08 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bump

13,250 evos for extra rune slot evo @lvl 5 , pyromancy/hydromancy/bons of gaia/astral form

48 max evos a day if ALL AMBUSHES ARE succesful

= 276 days per evo

1100 days ish for all 4 = round 3 years

Sz 3 years to get those evos is madness
do you really think new players want to grind THAT MUCH

we need a way to buy evo's

thats without any other evo/item upgrade

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 02-16-2018 11:35.

02-16-2018 08:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
Bump

13,250 evos for extra rune slot evo @lvl 5 , pyromancy/hydromancy/bons of gaia/astral form

48 max evos a day if ALL AMBUSHES ARE succesful

= 276 days per evo

1100 days ish for all 4 = round 3 years

Sz 3 years to get those evos is madness
do you really think new players want to grind THAT MUCH

we need a way to buy evo's

thats without any other evo/item upgrade

bumpityy bmp

03-02-2018 16:56 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

maybe 1rune for 10k of essence?

03-02-2018 18:40 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by alyat
maybe 1rune for 10k of essence?

treasure points should be used not essence
and not 10k lol

silly alyat

03-02-2018 20:17 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

We don't need even less essence man X_X

03-04-2018 00:57 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

bump

Cmon szesebelh

i know you see this !

i know you read this !!

I know you fear this !!!

but we will never stop !!!!

<3

Ba_alzamon
aka Lard of the dance
aka Kicker of chickens
aka Puncher of poodles
aka King of the squirrels

03-27-2018 10:43 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Well, if you really need my answer - I don't know Big Grin

03-28-2018 05:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
hutinpui

Registration Date: 07-30-2014
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

in order to be applied , tresure points should be reset to 0 for everyone Big Grin
04-25-2018 09:56 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

@hutinpui
Why would that need to be done???
Thats like saying; "there's a new car for sale, so we're going to take all of everyones money so there's an even chance to buy it...."
If you save a resource, rather than spend it, why should you be punished for that?

I imagine IF evo points can ever be purchased with TP, it'll be expencive, so who cares if someone has a bit of an advantage when the option is given?

05-02-2018 08:37 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
@hutinpui
Why would that need to be done???
Thats like saying; "there's a new car for sale, so we're going to take all of everyones money so there's an even chance to buy it...."
If you save a resource, rather than spend it, why should you be punished for that?

I imagine IF evo points can ever be purchased with TP, it'll be expencive, so who cares if someone has a bit of an advantage when the option is given?

i would agree with hutinui
for simple reason reason they reworked evos and turned them from a 1 use resource into a multi use priamry resource needed for upgrades

they are now directly linked to upgrading your gear
they also never increased rate to gain evos bar daily bonsues
and added in evos that rquire 6k+

we get 32 evos a day if you do all atatcks and are succesful .after such a reworjk they should allow to reset evos for premmy ..just like race/tattoo

05-02-2018 10:48 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

51 evos a day is the max Ba_al
05-02-2018 19:33 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

@Ba_al
He said Treasure Points should be reset to 0, not Evos should be reset... big difference there.
I would be inclined to agree about the Evos being given a reset option though...

05-07-2018 19:04 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by terjohnny
51 evos a day is the max Ba_al

when you need 10k+ to get 1 evo to lvl 5

thats still not near enough TJ

@Speed-legend
ah thought he said evos

05-07-2018 19:56 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

I know it's not enough Ba_al, I just anted to have a correct statement Smile .
05-08-2018 12:13 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Will we ever be able to buy Runes or Evolution Points with Treasure Points?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH