Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Unable to paste in chat from it iOS device » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Unable to paste in chat from it iOS device
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Unable to paste in chat from it iOS device Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: terjohnny

Problem description: for a while now, I am unable to paste text in the chat (report links) from my iphone or ipad. Tried with safari and chrome without any luck. Not to mention clicking on links or changing the chat page doesn't work properly. Please have a look at this since it's completely annoying.
Thank you
01-03-2018 22:27 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: Unable to paste in chat from it iOS device Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go to settings and choose graphics mode auto I had same problem a while back

01-04-2018 07:17 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Thread Starter Thread Started by terjohnny
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks faceeater, it works
01-04-2018 08:10 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Unable to paste in chat from it iOS device

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH