Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Chrome Security » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Chrome Security
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aichi_Sendou

Registration Date: 09-08-2014

Chrome Security Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 90808

Problem description: Whenever I connect to my 4G on vodafone, I cannot load R1Uk, it comes with a invalid security certificate, it does not appear on any wifi connections
01-16-2018 02:05 Aichi_Sendou is offline Search for Posts by Aichi_Sendou Add Aichi_Sendou to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What website address is displayed at top bar when info about invalid cert is shown? Can you show error messages, any error numbers?

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

01-16-2018 07:57 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Aichi_Sendou

Registration Date: 09-08-2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aichi_Sendou
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It appears to have resolved itself, Im sorry for wasting your time.
01-16-2018 19:55 Aichi_Sendou is offline Search for Posts by Aichi_Sendou Add Aichi_Sendou to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Chrome Security

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH