Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New Ritual of Blood cost » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Ritual of Blood cost
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

New Ritual of Blood cost Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really like that you've done this, but a small heads up would have been nice as I ritualed something from P4 to P5 LAST NIGHT X_X

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
01-17-2018 13:57 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Weren't you refunded the difference in cost?

01-18-2018 05:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

refund since when?

01-18-2018 09:56 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Oh sorry, the refund is only for upgrading to legendary unfortunately Frown

Well, I think there's really no good time to announce such changes. There'll always be someone who has just upgraded something. Sorry it had to be you this time Frown

01-18-2018 11:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

Again, great quality of life change! But that's a facedesk moment from me.

If these patches did full refunds, I would be VERY rich right now. But I need to be thinking more of future savings and be glass half full :p

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
01-18-2018 15:23 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New Ritual of Blood cost

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH