Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » When do KotH locations start getting good? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When do KotH locations start getting good?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

When do KotH locations start getting good? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have 8500 Favour of the Lord of Darkness at Small Gate, and Im getting an endless parade of mediocrity.

To upgrade 1/4 damage to 2/4 needs 12500, so is that about the benchmark?

Does any amount help with secondary enchantments? Tertiary ones?

What do we need to go from getting lucky, to picking from good options each spin?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
01-18-2018 15:27 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: When do KotH locations start getting good? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have 24k in 1 location still getting single enchants so dont hold your breathe

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-18-2018 18:08 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Getting an extra one is still low % whatever happens. I was wondering about getting good ones when you DO see them. Noticed any change there at all?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
01-18-2018 21:27 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Walerian

Registration Date: 12-13-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [-NG-]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

24k and i always get dmg 1/4 of level. If i get lucky and get second or third they are negative most of the time. It is like 24k does not affect 2nd and 3rd enchant. or i am just unlucky. (NECRO)
01-19-2018 15:52 Walerian is offline Search for Posts by Walerian Add Walerian to your Buddy List
Rakmajeej

Registration Date: 11-18-2012
Clan: A.D.X

Have around 32k fld and still still didn't see any 2nd emchant,

And some lucky players get 3rd with less than 10k fld

Seems still luck only affect getting enchants and not how much fld you have ?

02-04-2018 14:18 Rakmajeej is offline Search for Posts by Rakmajeej Add Rakmajeej to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Rakmajeej: Hishamxabbass@yahoo.com
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

i get mine double enchant at 41k... so good luck Happy ))

02-04-2018 21:58 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

From what I understand, FLD points only affect the type of enchants you get, not the amount of enchants. Never heard anything to suggest otherwise... so as with every other drop in this game "yes, you rely on luck to get something good"

02-05-2018 14:09 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » When do KotH locations start getting good?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH