Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » v 1.7.24 beta icon changes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page v 1.7.24 beta icon changes 3 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

v 1.7.24 beta icon changes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Szesjesbleh

many of us use the layout : Lite

while were working/school etc

the new icons really stand out agaisnt the lite layout making it quite obvious what were doing

can they be changed/optimized for the lite layout so their not so "in your face "

regards

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-08-2018 11:28 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can they be changed to just not be there?

02-08-2018 11:31 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same here! Lite must be lite

02-08-2018 22:01 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I've passed this to Konrad. We'll see what we can do Smile

02-09-2018 05:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ba_al

hey you changed the icon color for lite layout !!

thats awsome thanks SZ

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-21-2018 11:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Can we have option to remove icons ? Like in auctions ? i really don't like the new auction page now. I prefer text.
And on phone, it takes 2 more taps to get to whatever page. Not optimized...
02-21-2018 17:49 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I've also passed this to Konrad but I'm not sure how doable this is.

02-23-2018 10:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Clan: BoS

I'd prefer for lite to look less like a game as well

02-23-2018 18:25 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » v 1.7.24 beta icon changes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH