Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » v 1.7.24 beta caravan changes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page v 1.7.24 beta caravan changes 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But it is benefiting us if you have more than one account and if you have limited time for example I would do all my attacks do my quest singular and then before I go to sleep do the rest like I said beofre if you don't do some while asleep or at work how are you meant to do 24 30
Min quest even if you go for 12 that's stil 6 hours of time waiting

Not only that I pay for theee account premium since it's gonna be impossible to do all 72 quests I won't be paying for three any more

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fool: 02-21-2018 21:09.

02-21-2018 21:06 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Frown still no caravans?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im a sad panda Frown
03-08-2018 20:47 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So any statistics from admins how many people start to buy premium or how much players left the game or how much players are doing 3-4 quests per day?

03-10-2018 23:35 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I understand that you may be unhappy, but for now the reality is that normal caravans are not coming back. Also, I think the discussion here has run its courseso I'm locking it.

That said, I can assure you that your voices have been passed to the dev team and if there's any further development, I'll let you know immediately.

03-11-2018 09:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » v 1.7.24 beta caravan changes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH