Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » saving second enchant » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page saving second enchant
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

saving second enchant Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got a nice backup enchant and think about saving it
but
on help its written first save is free but on click to overwrite it says reseting all fld

so is first save free or not?

dont wanna risc it to loose all fld just for a good backup now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 02-12-2018 10:58.

02-12-2018 10:57 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is only free if you don't have any other enchantment.

02-12-2018 12:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My alt character just reached act 3 and earned his very first enchant.
Even in this situation it still says the usual "all fld points will be lost" when you click the save button. I risked it anyway and fld points were not lost, but this was still misleading and needlessly worrying. This could to with being made clear without reading patch notes.

Also, I would like to know if the free save applies only to the very first enchant, or do you get a free save for the first enchant in each location?

02-13-2018 01:10 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Yes, thank you very much, we'll add a new box to make this clear.

02-13-2018 05:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » saving second enchant

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH