Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Evo cost for epic still wayyy too high » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evo cost for epic still wayyy too high
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Evo cost for epic still wayyy too high Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry but in my opinion, the costs of going from leg p5 to epic is still way way way too high, even for top ranks players.
I am currently rank 6, and struggling like crazy to get even enough evos to do second epic item.
I am not opposed to the stones cost and you could even make it higher to burn more stones from the over inflated economy.
But considering epic items are account bound and can never be traded, the evolution points cost is insanely high, i won't even talk about cost for two hand melee which is ridiculous beyond meaning.

100 evos for one item is more than enough.
02-26-2018 15:43 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Evo cost for epic still wayyy too high Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the problem is not just the cost for epic upgrades

the evolution costs on some lvl 4/5 evos are 3 times higher than 2 hand lp5 -> epic upgrade

when you consider getting 48 evos a day assuming every attack is succesful and a win
its a serious grind

we need an option to buy evos from treasure points or something
no new players will want to grind for years

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-26-2018 16:44 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Evo cost for epic still wayyy too high

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH