Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Sealth update? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sealth update?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Sealth update? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Before the interface was a lot nicer and i could see 15 or so messages but now i can only see five or six cuase the text has gotten a lot bigger its a pain to keep scrolling for my attack list or to join stuff for koth or expos
03-22-2018 13:07 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

RE: Sealth update? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

something definitely changed..
txt in clan chat is bigger, bigger spaces between rankings,
and inbox messages are spaced more. auctions also..

i wonder whats next??
03-22-2018 13:12 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We've made an update to the fonts, but to be honst it was meant to FIX weird font sizes. Could you post screenshots please so we can see what's wrong?

03-23-2018 05:52 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
trub
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2017
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Howl

Fonts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It seems to be sorted today,
All fonts are returned to normal
From what I can see.
03-23-2018 16:51 trub is offline Search for Posts by trub Add trub to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Thread Starter Thread Started by fool
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If its on a tablet its big and can only fit five messages but its it on a phone you can see 15 or so messages
03-26-2018 18:53 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

As I said, could you post some screenshots?

03-27-2018 06:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Sealth update?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH