Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » The Company » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Company
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BlairWaldorf

images/avatars/avatar-642.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Cool The Company Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Name: Blair Waldorf
Shareholder

Extracts from the statement:

Oh no, thank you, I drink only non-fat vegan blood. Um, yes. We are The Company. The one that secretly rules the world, correct. You've heard me well, we are the good ones. No, I don't know who founded it... I tell you it's just there. Deal with it. (...)

What do we do...? Let me think... Well we plot quite often. Yes, that's it, we plot. (...)

Have I ever killed a vampire? Well of course: no I didn't... unless they really asked for it... Ahh, told you we were the good guys... (...)

Oh that's an easy one. Anyone can become our agent. Actually, anyone around you can be our agent... You never know. (...)

Obviously, our main goal is to secretly kill the Lord of Darkness, take over his throne
and introduce the democracy (*cough* tyrany *cough*) to the Underworld. You didn't hear that from me. How, you ask... Well, wars, of course, takeovers (we need space for all those secret laboratories), and, uh, whatever it takes... But it's for the greater good, isn't it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BlairWaldorf: 01-31-2009 21:56.

01-31-2009 21:50 BlairWaldorf is offline Homepage of BlairWaldorf Search for Posts by BlairWaldorf Add BlairWaldorf to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » The Company

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH