Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » there is a problem with daily bonus » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page there is a problem with daily bonus
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hutinpui

Registration Date: 07-30-2014
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

there is a problem with daily bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Zee8 (hutinpui)

Problem description:

i am checking now and I didn't receive any FLD points for hospital, i don't know if I got any other bonus

I should have in that location more then 1000 at least this is what it was displayed weeks ago, and I didn't take any enchants from that location.... but it is the default value for that location.

now that I am checking, I should have by now 3400+ evo acording to my calculations I have done weeks ago, i could not miss so many attacks Big Grin

please check why I didn't receive the daily bonuses

Zee
04-25-2018 08:27 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
hutinpui

Thread Starter Thread Started by hutinpui
RE: there is a problem with daily bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for citadel I also din't get the points
04-25-2018 09:18 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe you've blocked FLD points collection for these locations? When you mouse over a bonus, it shows if the collection is blocked.

04-25-2018 11:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
hutinpui

Thread Starter Thread Started by hutinpui
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nothing is blocked, just didn't receive any bonus
can you check logs ? to compare .... or can u just look in my account ? :/

https://www.screencast.com/t/cbzveGXWS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hutinpui: 04-26-2018 00:00.

04-25-2018 22:32 hutinpui is offline Search for Posts by hutinpui Add hutinpui to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

For now we see nothing abnormal. If this happens again, please note:

- when this happened
- what is missing

and post this here. It'll be really helpful for us.

04-26-2018 11:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » there is a problem with daily bonus

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH